11/13/09

Friday, November 13

I'm sorry I'm not with you today and I'm sure you will all be very melancholy without me. ; )

Here is your assignment.

Complete Collection 1: Skills Review in the Elements textbook (orange book). Complete all questions and assignments, including the essay, on pages 126 to 131. Work will be collected when I return and counted as a grade.
This assignment includes one of the Anne Bradstreet poems we read together in class (and that I hope you remember!).

I will check and review the Using Thought Transitions/Vocab homework on Monday. Don't forget that Study Island Setting Assignment is due today. You can turn in your Record on Monday (if you haven't done so already).

Again, I apologize for missing today's class. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment