10/1/10

Friday Wrap-Up

Today, we had an in-class essay! If you missed class today, please see me about making up this assignment.

Founding Ideas Project - due October 8. Not late projects accepted!
Vocabulary Set 1 - Word Maps were due today! If you didn't finish them, please get them to me on Monday for half credit.

I will be afterschool on Monday in the IMC for extra help or anything else you need!

Vocabulary Sentence - Greatest Hits!


When I gave an answer in class, the teacher said it was an apt answer. – Corrie
The classroom was filled with mirth after my dancing. – Lauren
I have a multitude of girlfriends. – John
The bride had scruples as she walked down the aisle. – Andrea
The solace Sookie received from Bill was given after the death of her grandmother. – Briana
I always try to reach my zenith and I always fall on the stars. – Eric
Connotation for abash: Ms. McCartney and Ms. Kandi – Eric
I am a fervid cheerleader! – Jordan
Rainbows can be very lurid. – Sierra
Many people are sneaky and move in insidious ways. – Sierra
I avert my eyes when I see people kissing. – Stephanie
I was abashed when I fell flat on my face in front of the class. – Kayla
I am vigilant when I walk to school because weirdos might try to steal me away. – Kayla
Ms. McCartney had a sad visage when she heard bad news about her boo Willy. – Marcus
I felt abashed when I realized I left the house in my boxers. – Marcus
9th grade social studies  classes have a discourse about slavery. – Shayana
My boyfriend gave me a fervid kiss. - Shayana
A tempest is what wiped out Sri Lanka in the tsunami. – Katyra
People show me reverence when I’m mean and they are fronting. – Katyra
There is a multitude of chicken at KFC! – Rich
Ms. McCartney told a snoop dog joke that gave us mirth. – Rich
Everyone knows junior year will be arduous. – Rich
The gravity of my household reminds me of a prison. – Cabrecca
Chris Brown caused his fans to lament when he hit Rihanna. – Channell
Shaquille Harrison sometimes speaks in a fake, deep, pious voice. – Channell
The teacher lamented praising the students after she found out they cheated. – Khadijah
Addiction is insidious. – Maggie
A tempest of emotion stormed through her mind. – Maggie
People on Proactive commercials have a multitude of pimples. – Keyana
I have reverence for Meek Millz because he is a good rapper. – Keyana
The boy’s place of solace is playing basketball. – Saffronia
There are five tempests a month in Ft. Lauderdale. – Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment