10/18/10

Vocab Set #2 - Best Sentences

  1. The rapper Twista raps incessantly. - Keyana
  2. My breath has an acrid smell after I eat Doritos. - Jasmine Hardy
  3. Rosa Parks was tenacious. - Rich
  4. We all knew the girls were about to be killed in the movie when the ominous music began to play. -Channell
  5. Sometimes the school bathroom has an acrid smell. - Robin
  6. My sister had the audacity to borrow my clothes without asking. - Katyra
  7. I am glad that my mom decided to beget me. - Alex
  8. Love is an ambiguous word. - Jordan
  9. When I'm not wearing glasses, my vision becomes nebulous. - Jordan
  10. My friend was stoic when she got her first tattoo. - Mary
  11. I never want to be a vagabond. That is not a good look for my life. - Tynisha
  12. The Snuggie is a contrivance that changes many lives for the better. - Brittany
  13. Ms. McCartney is a tenacious person. She never gave up dancing even after being told that she danced like a cat trapped in a washing machine. - Brittany
  14. Husbands are very stoic to the complaining of their wives. - Eric
  15. O.J. was relieved when he was absolved by the jury. - Lauren
  16. To be direct, I am candid. I tell it like it is. - Lauren
  17. Dr. Davidson is too loquacious. - Shayana
  18. Nicki Minaj's personalities are ambiguous. - Khadijah
  19. My teacher's face was turgid because she tried to stop a fight and got socked. - Sarah
  20. You can identify a vampire by his pallor. - Trey
  21. Some people call me a dare devil because I'm so audacious. - Marcus
  22. Jimmy Neutron is precocious
  23. The fight finally subsided and the students started heading to class. - Andrea
  24. Why I have Carp for three years is an enigma! -Andrea
  25. Uggs are ubiquitous. - Fajion

No comments:

Post a Comment