11/24/10

Poetry Out Loud



Brittany  – “Eating Together” by Li Young Lee
Maryliza  – "I close my eyes" by David Ignatow
Shante  – “The Song of Smoke” by W.E.B. Dub Bois
Marcus – “I am learning to abandon the world” by Linda Pastan
Lauren – “First poem for you” by Kim Addonizio
Jordan – “I’m a Fool to Love You” by Cornelius Eady
Eric – “America” by Claude McKay
Kayla – “I think I Should Have Love You Presently” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
Andrea – “Sonnet XVIII: Shall I compare they to a summer’s day?” by my boo, Willy Shakespeare
Steven – “Fairy-tale Logic” by A.E. Stallings
Sadé - "A Dream Within A Dream" by Edgar Allen Poe
Hadea – “It Couldn’t Be Done” by Edgar Albert Guest 
Fajion – "The Film" by Kate Northrop
Sierra - "The Illiterate" by William Meredith
Briana - "I Am Offering this Poem" by Jimmy Santiago Baca
Mike D - "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley
Corrie - 
Miguel - 
Jessie - "The Star" by Ann Taylor
Trey - "Blow, blow thou winter wind" by William Shakespeare
Tynisha - "A Red, Red Rose" by Robert Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment